MANOCOBLUE RETURN POLICY
CLIENT RETURN POLICY
Revised September 14, 2020
- All credits must be handled through a ManocoBlue Sales Consultant or Customer Service and must have been purchased from ManocoBlue within 90 days.
- A copy of the original invoice must accompany the return.
- All returned items must be in current packaging and cannot be scarred or crushed. It must be clean and free of any salon labels, price stickers or adhesives. “Goo Gone” is an excellent product for removing both, as it causes no damage to the plastic packaging.
- No special orders or promotional/seasonal items may be returned.
- No closeout or discontinued items may be returned.
- No product conversions can be returned.
RETURNS AFTER 90 DAYS:
- A restocking charge of 20% of the invoice shall automatically be charged to Customer for any returns 90 – 180 days.
- ManocoBlue will not accept any return after 180 days.
INTRO KITS/SALON OPENERS (pre-packed kits from the manufacturer):
- Product will be returned based on kit/opening value pricing.
- Return may be subject to an additional 20% restocking fee.
- Credit will not be refunded but will be applied to account for future purchases.
- Returns accepted as stated in policy
- Return value based on individual product pricing set on kit/pre-pack
Include but not limited to:
- Product with price tags or other stickers
- Product with marker or pen writing
- Defaced product
- Discontinued products
- Old packaging
- Damaged/Defective products
- Product that is unreturnable due leaking, etc.
- Value of return under $25.00.
- Pictures will be required for non-returned items.
- All defective tools must be returned.
- Warranty starts on date of purchase.
- One-year warranty for all tools from Amber, Amika, GK Hair, Moroccanoil, John Paul Mitchell Systems and Schwarzkopf.
- Manufacturer’s written warranty, if longer term will also be accepted.
- Original invoice must be submitted with all brand returns.
- Explanation of return/defect must accompany return request.
PROFESSIONAL TOOLS EXCEPTION:
- Wahl: All returns go directly through Wahl. Please review warranty information included in each box/package.
AQUA DROP SHIP ORDERS:
All returns/exchanges must be authorized and returned to Aqua Hair Extensions within 30 days of order’s shipping day. Please call AQUA direct and notify them that you would like to return/exchange an order. (www.aquahairextensions.com, or 866-638-3312). A copy of the packing slip/invoice should be included in the return order. All returned items must be in new condition and in original packaging. Aqua cannot issue credit for returned items that were altered or not in saleable condition. Product is not returnable if it has been removed from original package.
If return is approved, credit will be issued, but may take up to 3 weeks. Unless the product is defective or wrong item was shipped, the salon/hairstylist is responsible for shipping charges to and from Aqua Hair Extensions (Dania Beach, FL).
AQUA DROP SHIP ORDERS CONTINUED:
In case of exchange of an order, we will ship the new items after receiving and inspecting the original order (exchange will be shipped 3-4 business days after receiving the original package).
The salon/hairstylist is responsible for shipping charges to and from Aqua Hair Extensions.
AQUA – RETURN/EXCHANGE OF DEFECTIVE DROP-SHIP PRODUCTS:
Any application of hair color, toners, purple shampoos or chemical treatments on Aqua Hair Extensions will prohibit returns and exchange requests. Any other product alteration or using a non-Aqua Hair Extensions product or accessory (e.g.: Not using Aqua Hair Extensions Express Remover, Re-tape tab, Aqua Shampoo or Aqua Conditioner will also prohibit all returns and exchanges).
For any complaint, you must return at least 50% of the hair for inspection. The hair will be inspected and evaluated to determine if it was factory defective or misuse of the product by the user.
If return is not accepted, customer will be contacted by Aqua to decide to dispose of product or if customer would like product returned to them, they are responsible for shipping.
AQUA RETURN POLICY FOR MANOCOBLUE IN-STOCK INVENTORY:
A copy of the packing slip/invoice must be included in the return order. All returned items must be in new condition and in original packaging. We will not issue credit for returned items that were altered or not in sellable condition.
For any complaint, you must return at least 50% of the hair for inspection. The hair will be inspected and evaluated to determine if it was factory defective or misuse of the product by the user. Stylist must be certified in Aqua extensions.
Please note: AQUA is not returnable if it has been removed from original package.
SALES TAX CREDITS/ADJUSTMENTS:
Per state regulations, Sales Tax credits and/or adjustments can only be made within 120 days of original purchase date. After 120 days, client must contact their state of residency directly.